Saturday 2 August 2008

Hanging out with Tilly

A few years ago we went to Wellsbourne Market, the biggest outdoor market in the UK I think. We really liked it and picked up a few bargains. Since having Tilly I am a big fan of car boot sales and the like - babies grow out of things so quickly and some of the stuff is hardly used and Richard is interested in old cameras, so we thought we'd go back to Wellsbourne. We arrived and it was not what we remembered at all. I remember half normal markets, a quarter good quality car boot and the rest collectibles. I'm not sure if time has changed it but it was very chavvy, full of tat. Cheap looking stuff that had fallen off the back of lorries. So we chavved it up and bought a burger from the burger van and an ice cream from the van at the other end and went home. I think Tilly's face in this picture says it all.

No comments: