Friday 1 August 2008

Bag, what bag?

Siobhán is relieved her bag (with purse and other valuables) was still on the pavement 40 minutes after realising it wasn't on the pram in town. 5:35pm

Blues Singer at 8:47pm August 1
Oh my, that was lucky!!! You do have Mum-head now. Don't worry, Mike has had the same problem for years and he manages to get by :)

Siobhán Harrison at 10:22am August 2
In fact, even with my mummy brain I would still never do such a thing. Richard was packing the car. I was in IKEA and just asked casually "where is the changing bag?" Richard went into turbo flap mode (as he knew where it was). I (surprisingly for me) took it all quite calmly as Richard drove home and back. i was in town with no phone, no money ... or more scarily than any of the above- no nappies and both Tilly and I were in white. Tilly was due a steaming heap but thankfully she held it in until we got home. Phew. Quite an eventful trip.

Beth Jaggs at 2:48pm August 5
Oh the joys of mummy brain. After a shopping trip I left the buggy on the side of the road and only realised when I'd driven home. Thankfully I hadn't left Sam in it - and it was still there when I went back! xx

No comments: