Thursday 8 January 2009

Ah ha, she's done it

Ah ha, she's done it. Aged nearly 10 months she's properly slept through the night from 7pm - 6.52am. Oh my goodness has that been a long time coming.  I did wake up at 4am as usual but I didn't get up like I have in the past.   Hooray, here's hoping she can repeat it again and again, I have a horrible feeling it may have been a one off. 

The other thing she has also done is started to get really needy.  Today she has been a total pain in the bum.  I can't walk more than a metre away from her without her crying.  Even when she is crawling on the rug and I'm still close, not going anywhere she has cried and crawled towards me.  When I pick her up she doesn't want holding or cuddling.  I'm not sure what she wants at all.  It is very frustrating. 

No comments: