Friday 25 July 2008

Routine, Schmootines.

Tilly is being a mare at the mo, but it is because I'm trying to force her into a new routine. Getting her to go to sleep by herself (no rocking etc from us which we are getting there slowly with), getting her to take a bottle (a nightmare indeed), starting baby rice (which she spat all over me rasberry style today) and follow this ridiculously strict sleep, feeding routine. Oh and I'm also trying to get her used to her own room to sleep in during her daytime sleeps to move her into within the next few weeks. I don't know about her but it is def taking in's toll on me.

I'm desperate to get back to work. I just want to be a little bit more like me again and I'm really craving adult company. Thankfully Richard is on holiday from today for 10 days so I'm looking forward to some help.

No comments: