Tuesday 22 July 2008

Guess what this one is about?

yep - you guessed correctly - POO.

Tilly appeared to have a bit of tummy ache so I took her into her room and popped her on the changing table to massage her tummy a little. I did this with the nappy on and she was trumping away, she did a poo and seemed far happier. Then a few minutes later she still seemed like there was more to come, so instead of putting a nappy back on, I gave her a bit of bare time and popped a flannel under her to catch it when it came out. We'll reading this back now, it does seem a little obvious what was going to happen.

I continued to gently massage her tummy and then she pulled her 'poo face' a glazed expression of concentration. I stood back slightly ready . . a little fart . . . and then poo literally shot across the room so fast and with an almost violent force, onto the wall and across the carpet. It completely missed my carefully laid out flannel. I screamed as the force startled me and I made Tilly cry in turn as I'd shocked her too.

Shockingly, Richard didn't capture this moment on film, so there is no photo to accompany it. Then again, that is probably for the best.

No comments: