Thursday 10 July 2008

Little squealer

Tilly has learnt to squeal like a little piggy. This afternoon she has been in her baby bouncer, dangling in the living room just squealing and smiling at the fact she can make such a high pitched noise. It went on, and on and on. I tried to film it, but as I couldn't find the video camera I used the web cam for some reason the sound wasn't on.

She has also done another exploding poo again. I'm starting to worry about going out as they are soo big and end up completely cover her clothes, legs and everything. Both times I've had to plunge her in the bath with nappy on to get all the poo off and her trousers are ruined - can you imagine if I'd've been out? The texture has changed completely and is now like peanut butter paste, she kept rubbing her legs together while I was trying to clean it up and it was going everywhere. I had to carry her in a very undignified way into the bathroom and plunge her into the water with nappy on.

No comments: