Wednesday 31 December 2008

Boo! Happy New Year

Today started like this . . .


Tilly crawled from the living room to see me in the kitchen!  Oh how my life is going to change now she doesn't stay where I put her.   Was the loveliest funniest sight though as I could hear her humpfing and puffing as she crawled through. 

Later Jane and Peter arrived and we went off for a day out on a train.  It was a lovely journey at an old railway line and on an old train with complimentary mince pies! Now, the pictures below look all quite serious but it wasn't at all like that. I think Richard was just trying some moody mug shots.

After that we broke the New Year in in style . . Jane and Peter went back to their van (to camp in the cold) at 9.20pm, Mum went to bed at about 10.15pm.  Rich and I stayed up, or at least I stayed up, Rich fell asleep on the sofa.  We waited until the London fireworks and now we are off to bed.  So now we are in 2009, ooo er - that means I'll be 30 this year. 






No comments: