Monday 29 December 2008

Walkies

Oh my goondess, not only has she just cracked crawling but now she is confidently taking first steps with her baby zimmer!

I bought the baby zimmer back in the summer at a car boot sale and it says from 12 months, so I didn't expect her to be using it so soon to walk with. She has been playing with the musical part for a while now and half-heartedly taken a few nervy and wobbly steps before . .  but today she has walked up and down the rug between Richard and me several times. I can't believe it, it seems that now she has worked out how to move, she wants to run!


I think you can tell by the look on my face that I am so pleased for her . . .
She pants excitedly as she is walking, it is almost as she can't believe she is doing it either. 
I'm not going to hold her back, she has learnt these things at the right time for her. I love when Matilda learns something new, she looks so pleased with herself and I am so proud of every little step.  


1 comment:

The Homeopath At Home said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.